Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bryce Canyon

Well, I was right. The adult I was concerned about was a problem from the time we started until we got back. What a nightmare of a trip!!! The girls were very disrespectful, you had to ask them over and over (at least 8 times or more) to do something and then they would just look at you and go about their business. Some girls snuck in a DVD player and went into the bathroom at night to watch movies. One of the adults allowed the DVD player against my rules of no electronics. One of the girls mouthed off to me. I believe the adults/parents lied about the abilities of their girls just so they could go on the trip. One of the girls enjoyed fire a little too much. I had to take the ignitor away from her and she got mad at me. I guess I ended up being the bad guy. Sharing ... what is that? These girls didn't know what that was! I have never experienced this type of behavior on one of these trips, even from adults. At least it is over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment