Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fun in Idaho



I thought I would write about some of the things Larry and I are fortunate enough to do up here in Idaho. Before we moved here, we both spent many long hours on the freeway commuting back and forth to work. Life pretty much was work, home, sleep, repeat. Weekends were time to catch up on housework and things like that. Up here, we have the opportunity to take off and go somewhere on the weekends. Wherever you go, you will see something new and fantastic. My favorite thing to do is photograph old barns or pretty much anything to do with the outdoors. This weekend we drove to Pocatello, enjoyed one of the home and garden shows at the Holt Arena (Idaho State University) and I took pictures (on my phone) of old barns along the I-15. We still had plenty of time to watch a movie, finish up some painting, watch the golf game, and just do absolutely nothing, if we choose. Definitely the easy life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment