Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Erin Works for Warner Bros.

Well, since I was posting about Eric's new store, I thought I would also post about Erin's work.  She is currently employed with Warner Bros. Studios.  It was her dream to work for Warner Bros.  She has had an exciting time and I love hearing about all the celebrities that she meets.  She has worked on the Conan show and the Ellen show.  She has met many producers, directors, and stars and recently was in a shot on the Ellen show with Heidi Klum.  

Erin said you have to start at the bottom and work your way up in this industry.  I know that she will get her break and a production assistant position will open up for her.  In time, she will have her opportunity to be a producer.  It takes time.  Congratulations Erin!  We are very proud of you.